Friday, November 28, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Being home for Thanksgiving means many things to me. It means having my precious mother doing things for me that normally wouldn't occur if I still lived here. (i.e. fixing me breakfast, getting me medicine if I need it, baking with me, etc.) It also means sitting with my sister Amber watching countless hours of YouTube videos. These have been a few of our favorites this holiday season, all courtesy of MadTV. You're welcome.


Who doesn't love Bon Qui Qui? I haven't found anyone yet.


Now these last few are a classic favorite in the Shropshire house hold. Her name is Dot and to US she is hilarious. Maybe not to you, but I love it. And I PROMISE there is a boy in my class who acts almost exactly like her. EXACTLY.

Dot on Oprah


Dot and ADD


Dot and the Good News Forum


And in other news...CHRISTMAS IS OFFICIALLY HERE!! YAAAAAAAAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!! Thanks for sharing those!