Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fashion Victims

Sneaky Sneaky Waldo

So after much deliberation I decided to participate in some Halloween festivities. Dom, Lucy, myself, and others went to a delightfully entertaining Halloween party. Dom went as Waldo and photo bombed everyone in sight. Lucy went as a belly dancer because she ACTUALLY had the outfit on hand. Who ACTUALLY has a belly dancing costume on hand? Lucy Tyrone, thats who. She could be seen shaking her hips all night long (and spilling drinks whilst doing so). And I went as a nominee for TLC's hit show What Not to Wear. (I basically decided on this 30 minutes before I was supposed to leave as I was watching an episode of What Not to Wear. Original, I know). You can't see but I wore not 1 but 2 different colored socks; one Christmas sock and one multicolored striped sock. The best part was that my earrings lit up. One of my sweet students gave me a pair of light up earrings after I told her I liked hers, so, naturally she brought me a pair of my own. (Unused, thankfully). For those of you who don't know, anytime children give you a gift, you have to wear it for at least 1-2 days, so I had to wear the earrings to school that day, so I figured they'd go beautifully with my tacky outfit. And obviously I have a backpack to carry all my stuff cause I'm too cool to carry a purse. Naturally. I stole some/all 3 photos from Dom, so thanks Dom. Needless to say, I'm over October and ready for the best holiday of all...CHRISTMAS! Oh and Thanksgiving will be pretty good too I guess.

Cousin Eddy decided to make an appearance. Naturally, his RV was parked on the street.



















Oh that Waldo! She was everywhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. i love it. i love that i was able to find waldo and that lucy was a belly dancer. i also love that you are a character derived directly from pop culture. ya'll are the funnest ever.

Kristen said...

Oh Shrop...Your outfit was genious! In the words of our favorite Project Runway winner:"FIERCE!!!" And Bahama Mamma Domma as Waldo--so fitting! And let me not forget to mention the infamous Lucy T with her belly dancing antics--she would. Y'all's costumes are by far my favorite of all time--and I'm 25 now, so that in and of itself is a huge feat!