Thursday, December 4, 2008

I do love a survey

I love the smell of - laundry, Clean Cotton/Sunwashed Linen Yankee Candles, baked goods, whatever the name of this perfume that I sprayed on myself that for the life of me I can't remember. Dang you Sephora and your ridiculous amount of fragrances.


People would say that I - the most serious person they know...sike.

I don't understand why - children insist on telling me they have to go to the bathroom AFTER they've peed their pants. and why Edward Cullen isn't real.

When I wake up in the morning - I wonder if it is possible to sleep while showering, and then get depressed when I realize it is not.

I lost my willpower to - not decrease my intake of Diet Coke...it is my one true love...besides Jesus.

Life is - perfectly planned and ordained, yet not always (well never for me) what you expect.

My past made me - thankful Jesus found me when He did.

I get annoyed when - people don't like the music/movies/book/people I think are awesome.

Parties are not a good time to - yell FIRE!

Dogs are - wonderful...even though I hate their fur, but golden retrievers are really my all time favorite, so that's ironic, I guess? Non-shedding dogs all the way though.

Cats are - Satan's spawn...except for Mr. Kitty (You're welcome, Twins)

Tomorrow is - FRIDAY! Or as my kids in my class say, "Miss Shrop's favorite day." They know me too well.

I have a low tolerance for - posers. Yes, I just used the word posers. I just took you right back to the 90's.

I'm totally terrified of - being locked in a room with that clown thing from the Saw movies, or any other weird decrepit doll face...that or being attacked by a flock of birds.

I wonder why I thought my life would be - exactly like it is. Wait, because, it is.

I always knew that I would - be a teacher. Even when I tried not to, dang it.

Never in my life have I - met someone who thought Keanu Reeves was a good actor. Ever.

High school was - full of some pretty dumb choices, but hilarious stories and fantastic nicknames for weird people.

When I'm nervous - I avoid eye contact. Whoops. The cats outta the bag.

One time at a family gathering - I made everyone (mom, sisters, and brother) wear Harry Potter glasses for my birthday. I'm pretty sure I was like 19...too old to make people do things, or have anything Harry Potter themed, but yes, it's all true..

Take my advice - laugh. A lot. And be patient. And listen. And remember the One who gave you life. Ok, that was a lot of advice.

Making my bed - is great. I finally got a big people's bed after 23 years of sleeping on a twin bed of some sort. Tis so sweet.

I'm almost always - telling someone about something some kid did in my class at some point during the day, be it phone, face to face, email, blog, the list goes on.

I'm addicted to - Diet Coke. Twilight. Peppermint ice cream. and YouTube. The last 3 are always interchangeable, but the first is a constant.

I want someone to - fly me to New Zealand to see my precious Georgie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

every single answer was hilarious. you are so much fun. only a few days until we meet again and you'll be 24! omg you're too young to be 24. i'm 24 not you! and i just typed omg. i'm a loser.
p.s. rob p. isn't my typical taste of hot, but because he plays edward c. he is now my definition of sexy. wait a sec. i'm married. i think i just commited adultery in my heart. DANGIT.

Unknown said...

i think i'm going to see twilight at 10:30 tomorrow morning. i can't wait any longer! people may look at me and feel sorry for me for going to see a movie by myself or more likely than not they'll assume it's my 13th time to see it and no one will go with me anymore. oh twilight.

Katie said...

I mean, I love you. You're just too too funny. HILAAAAAARIOUS.

Right well see Rob P. has had my eye since Harry Potter in the Goblet of Fire where he played Cedric Diggory and got killed by Voldemort. I feel like I typed this in some sort of way to try and redeem or explain myself, when in fact I have just made myself look like more of a 13 year old tween...that is a nerd. What up!