Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back packs. Busses. BANNED.


All right, so this was too good (to me anyway) NOT to share. So today was a pretty good day in my class. I exercised patience and self-control and my kids tried their best not to grate on my nerves. Well, during snack today, I was reading Junie B., First Grader: Cheater Pants. Great books, BTDubb, however, disclaimer, if Junie B. were in my class, that girl might have a black eye, but kids LOVE it.

ANYWHO, you all remember "Dylan," the little girl who spelled we W-i-i? (Which, by the way, she got one for Christmas and every thing she's written about since then has been about the Wii...which I can kind of appreciate) Well, she got called to the office, and, because it was her, I knew chances were she was probably in trouble. Most of the time my kids go to the office for misbehaving on the bus and they usually get suspended from the bus for 1 day WHICH usually means they don't show up that day...I won't lie and say I don't love it. Well, she left and then when she came back I asked her what they wanted and this is what she said.

Me: So, what'd they want in the office?
"Dylan": Oh, I was in trouble.
Me: Oh, well, what'd you do?
"Dylan": Oh, we can't sit together anymore.
Me: Who? What?
"Dylan": My sister and me.
Me: OH! On the bus? Did y'all fight?
"Dylan": Oh, yeah. Yesterday she threw my back pack off the bus. They got pretty mad.
Me: What?! While it was moving.
"Dylan": Yeah. They had to stop and get it. But it's ok, but if she does it again, we're in more trouble.
Me: Uhm, yeah. Finish your snack.

So yeah, I mean I thought that was hilarious. Then again, I think everything they say is funny. Hoped you enjoyed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why are your kids so funny? i love it.

Kristen said...

I love that "Dylan" and your stories...keep em' comin'!!! Hilarious :)