Monday, June 8, 2009

Back by popular demand...

So seems as if many people are in desperate need of some Shrop love--AKA Joy and Lauren said to post one of my favorite pictures of myself. Ok, now I know that sounds a bit vain, and it probably is, BUT you will notice, it is not a Glamour Shots '05 type photo. I think I like it because I look like a small child (which, let's be honest, I am half the time due to spending half of my time with small children). It is from my first Beach Project in PCB swimming in the pee-infested pool at the Aqua View Dive Inn. A hole in the wall among castles and kings, if I do say so myself, the Aqua View will forever live in emphamy for it's lack of water pressure, creepy/angry Russian landlord and crying wife, and wild antics that carried on at all hours of the night. So...without further interruption...I give you...me. :)

Now isn't that just the happiest face you've ever seen in your life? Come on now.

I've also decided to include some random photos from random points from random summers. Could I use the word random anymore?


This is the cow that ruined my life on my Mexican camping trip and ate all my Animalitos. That B.


This is my precious, sweet, wonderful Mexican amiga Gloria (or Glo) that I miss more and more everyday. Plus we're awesome because we put Gummy Bears on our heads...Mexican colors, of course. Te quiero mi amiga!


Never ever let a group of hungry Americans ravage a Carl's Jr. in Guadalajara, MX because there will be a shortage of hamburgers for at least the next 2 weeks...and some definite plumming problems. WHAT UUUUP.


A fairly accurate depiction of my wardrobe for most of the summer of '06. Sponge Bob Fiesta Pants, whaaat?!


What Super Hero roller skating social would be complete with a visit from this lovely gentleman? Oh, my Johnny, how I love thee.


This isn't actually from the summer, but I just wanted to post it in honor of seeing my Georgie this summer.


So, this picture is a kick-off to this summer...Dom and a Mexican moo-moo is maybe the best thing ever. True story.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that cow was definitely a beyotch. i can tell from the snotty look it's giving you.

Katie said...

She was a B. And in fact had to be chased off from our campsite by a car, that was moving, and honking, and she just rolled her eyes and slowly meandered away. B.

KellHen said...

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the horns indicate bull, not cow.

Dominique said...

I feel so honored!

Katie said...

I wish that you were right HOWEVER, there were no man bits...I looked, trust me. I thought it was odd too, but apparently wild cows in Mexico had horns...go figure??